Chilean & Latin-American September Festival 2012
Sandown Racecourse and Entertainment Centre
Saturday the 22nd and Sunday the 23th of September
· A 2 day Non- Profit Event, jammed packed with adventure for the whole family.
· 68 community groups and organisations participating this year
· 44 music and dance groups on different stages,
· 600 volunteers will be working to make this event a major success.
· A typical Chilean Independence Day Opening Ceremony, with Chilean cowboys and cowgirls
· There will be five different Chilean Folklore Dancing groups from right here in Victoria on stage.
· We will celebrate with Salvadorians and Mexicans their National Day, all groups of music and dance of those communities in Victoria will be performing.
· Live music, with different Latin American Music and Dance bands, Argentineans, Uruguayans, Brazilians, Colombians, Mexican, Salvadorians, Peruvians , Bolivians, Cubans and Spaniards performing plus five tropical bands to dance till late, enjoy a Latin American carnival, over 30 hours on live show.
· Performance of an Aboriginal group
· Over four hundred performers on different stages over the weekend just from Victoria alone.
· Many Interstate and overseas groups and bands, plus other ethnic performers will also be demonstrating their culture and talent during the event.
· Latin American crafts, art, typical food and drink stall.
· Games and entertainment for the kids. (Pony Rides, Dodgem Cars, Etc.)
· show for the whole family:
o animal farm,
o Dora the Explorer,
o And much more